1. Q: Where can I find Angostura aromatic bitters?
A: Your local liquor store or the liquor department of your local grocery store .
2. Q: Can I shop online?
A: Yes, you may purchase Angostura Sauces, Mixers and Bitters online by visiting our Online Store.
3. Q: Is Angostura aromatic bitters made from the bark of the angostura tree?
A: No, the Angostura name comes from the town of Angostura, Venezuela. This is where Angostura aromatic bitters was first created and is today called Ciudad Bolivar. There is no angostura bark in this product.
4. Q: What are the specific ingredients of Angostura aromatic bitters?
A: Angostura aromatic bitters is a combination of natural flavors & spices but the exact formula is a secret known only to 4 people in the world. This secret has been kept for over 186 years - since 1824 when Angostura Bitters was first created.
5. Q: Is Angostura aromatic bitters the recipient of the Royal Warrant of the appointment to the Queen of England?
A: Yes, this distinction is a prestigious one that is only granted by royal grace to products/companies that have achieved excellence and maintained the highest standard of quality.
6. Q: How does Angostura aromatic bitters enhance drink preparations?
A: Angostura aromatic bitters enhances the flavor of other ingredients without masking them. It adds a unique but subtle flavor and can also temper the acidity of many citrus ingredients. Angostura aromatic bitters is not bitter when added to drinks as bitters is simply the generic category for products made from gentian, aromatic herbs and spices.
7. Q: Can I use bitters to make a non-alcoholic drink?
A: Yes, by using less than 5-6 dashes of Angostura aromatic bitters you do not add alcohol content to a drink.
8. Q: Where can I find out more about Angostura aromatic bitters?
A: Visit www.angosturabitters.com or find us on Facebook.