1. Q: What is Seasoned Rice Vinegar?
A: NAKANO® Seasoned Rice Vinegar has a sweet, light flavor that dresses up any dish. Simply splash it on everything from salads to pasta to meat and vegetables. Enjoy our unique variety of distinctive flavors, only from NAKANO®: Original, Roasted Garlic, Basil & Oregano, Red Pepper, Citrus, Mango and Balsamic Blend. NAKANO® Seasoned Rice Vinegars are:
50% less sodium than the competition
2. Q: How is Rice Vinegar made?
A: All of our products are made with real, whole grain rice and are naturally brewed in the traditional Mizkan manufacturing process that began in Japan more than 200 years ago.
3. Q. What is the difference between Rice Vinegar and Seasoned Rice Vinegar?
A. NAKANO all natural Rice Vinegar is unsweetened with no sodium and is to be used in a variety of recipes. NAKANO all natural Seasoned Rice Vinegars are lightly sweetened and lightly salted to be used in recipes or as a Splash On condiment.
4. Q: What is the shelf life for NAKANO products?
A: Natural Rice Vinegar has a shelf life of 2 years. Seasoned Rice Vinegars have a shelf life of one year.
5. Q: Are NAKANO products gluten free?
A: Yes, all flavors of NAKANO products ARE gluten free.
6. Q: Are NAKANO products Kosher certified?
A: NAKANO Natural Rice Vinegar, NAKANO Seasoned Rice Vinegar - Original, Red Pepper, Roasted Garlic and Basil & Oregano
7. Q: Do I need to refrigerate the products after opening?
A: For optimal flavor and shelf life, refrigerate after opening.
8. Q: Do you have a mailing list for promotional activities such as coupons, recipes, etc.
A: Yes. If you are interested in receiving free recipe e-newsletters and other information, click here to sign up for the Splash Recipe Club.