1. Q: Who is Mizkan America, Inc.?
A: Mizkan America, Inc. is the pre-eminent manufacturer and marketer of specialty vinegars, mustards, cooking wines, Asian sauces and dressings, and a variety of other liquid condiments. Through the acquisition of Border Foods, Mizkan America also provides top quality peppers, tomatillos and enchilada sauces. Headquartered in Mt. Prospect, IL, and established in 1981, it is privately held by Mizkan Group Corporation in Japan. Mizkan America, Inc. operates across the U.S. and Canada, with both Branded and Private Brand offerings for retail, foodservice and industrial sectors. For more information about the company, please click on the Corporate page.
2. Q: How do I learn more about Border Foods?
A: Please visit the Border Foods website.
3. Q: What are the brands manufactured and marketed by Mizkan America, Inc.?
A: Mizkan America, Inc. currently markets Holland House® Cooking Wine, Holland House® Premium Vinegars, NAKANO®, Barengo®, Mitsukan®, Lady’s Choice®, World Harbors® Marinades & Sauces, World Harbors® BBQ Sauces, Angostura®, and Demler’s™.
4. Q: If I am interested in employment at Mizkan America, Inc., where should I forward my resume?
A: Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact Mizkan America, Inc. electronically please click on the Contact Us page.
1. Q: Are there any special equipment requirements to view your sites?
A: No, as long as you have a system with an up to date Internet browser (Internet Explorer 6 or later, or Netscape Navigator 6 or later), Flash Player 5 or higher and have Internet access, you will be able to fully view our site.
2. Q: Who do I contact if I have questions or comments about the web site?
A: Click on the Contact Us page.